Friday 25 October 2013

harap dapat



harap dapat sangat naik pangkat..bukan sebab gelojoh ..tapi sebab aku berusaha nak naik jugak....


see kenapa aku cakap macam tuh...
mungkin jugak aku dah lama tak update kat blog pasal aku...last seen kat blog pun u guys cant tell me since ive been busy with my job...didnt you knew it or not...im just an staff at pizza hut...first at all im so sorry to my teacher specially for my form teacher that i did not further my studies at ipta o ipts
because of nothing ..
yeahhhh nothing...argue with my friend cuz i didnt study like them emm i have think for while did i afford to pay all the payment for first semester...the answer is no..i do not have money...
first lesson is keep your money in bank as much as you absolutely you can...
because to further study its were bullshit expensive ...dont to depend on ptptn...grrr....
i hate debt
DEBT

however now i  didnt now either i already in expert o just an staff..

i hope my name will be highlighted by area manager and push me to be an manager one day...in sha Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment